Pages

31.10.16

A Fresh Chapter




So this is my second attempt at having my own blog. My first attempt lasted about a year and that might tell you something about me as a person.  After toying with the idea I have finally worked up the courage to start a new blog. So here we are. 

The fabulous Carrie Bradshaw inspired me. I have always wanted a life like her, but then again which writer doesn't? 


My second attempt and here is to hoping this time around I can make it last a little longer. 

As a person with multiple interests, I have decided to use my new blog as a place to share these various loves, including random antidotes from my complicated uncomplicated love life (depending on whom you are asking) as well as random ramblings about things that I feel like talking about to poetry written by me. 

Poetry has always been one of my great loves and I’ve been writing my own stuff for years but have always been too shy to share my pieces until recent years. In a generation where being vulnerable is often seen as a weakness, I would like to be one of the exceptions. Being who you are hundred per cent is perfectly okay.

I'm hoping this will be a space that I just allow my readers to get to know me on a personal level with some fashion pieces thrown in for good measure

It has taken me long enough to get here but I am finally here and I can’t wait to fully get started.

I’m not completely there yet but be patient with me on this journey.  Wish me luck I know I am going to need it!

Love, 
Gemma Ama x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Gemma Ama. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign