Pages

19.12.16

Christmas Wish List

It's weird because I'm not really a Christmas-y person (I may or may not have been likened to the Grinch before *major eye rolls emoji* but this year for some odd reason, I'm feeling the festive spirit a little more. It could because I'm starting to feel a little more settled in my working life and I actually really like and enjoy my job. It also helps that I work with some of the nicest and creative people I've had the pleasure of meeting recently.


So in celebration of my festive joy I have created a Christmas wish list and I'm fully aware that Christmas is this Sunday but better late than never!  

Most of these items on this list are reasonable in terms of their price points but it goes without saying the Gucci Soho Disco bag isn't exactly the cheapest. But look how bloody gorgeous and bright *lovestruck emoji* it is? 
|| One || Two || Three ||
|| Four || Five || Six || 
If anyone happens to sees this list and wants to get me any of these items I definitely wouldn't say no either. Thanks in advance. I'm joking...I think !

Love,
Gemma Ama x























No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Gemma Ama. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign