Pages

10.11.16

Green Suede Dreams


Can we just take a moment to appreciate just how dreamy this dress is please?


Why is it whenever you aren't looking for anything in particular you find an item you end up absolutely loving. 



I was casually walking around Zara some time last year when I saw this beautiful dress with its suede finish and I just knew I couldn't leave without it. 


I have worn this dress once but was struggling with how to make it more day appropriate until I played around with it and came with this look. 


Let's also ignore how comical I look in this final picture but by this point, I was freezing. So jumping up and down was really the only way to keep warm between takes but I love how happy I look in it.

Dress - Zara 
T-Shirt - ASOS 
Necklace - ASOS 
Earring - H&M
Socks - Topshop 
Shoes - ASOS

Love, 
Gemma Ama x 

2 comments:

Copyright @ Gemma Ama. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign