Pages

24.11.16

The New Lace Romance




I have always had a thing for lace detail anything, so it was like fate when I was waiting for my friend I decided to have a browse in shops on Oxford Circus and found this dress and these precious rings.
I have always loved H&M as a brand for how affordable and on trend. I remember spending a lot of time getting most if not all of my stuff from there when I was younger. 


























I have a thing for blush pinks at the moment so this made this the perfect combination in this dress. Being someone who loves being pretty smart casual I paired it with my Converses (which I basically live in) and this lovely black new coat.


Dress - H&M 
Coat - ASOS
Rings - H&M
Converses - Office 


Love, 
Gemma Ama 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Gemma Ama. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign